Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my page. My name is Jennifer Moore and I'm very happy you found my blog. Read through to find out about how you can work from home selling your favorite scented candles and beauty products. There will be loads of information to help you succeed in what ever your career of choice is. I will be adding updates on and off each day.

I have been in direct sales on and off since I was twenty one and love this business because of the wonderful people I have met through the years. Without them my business would not succeed and my sincere thank you's are owed to all my customers.

If you are interested in selling candles and want to become part of a tean that supports you with no pressure to sell and who strives to help you be the best then come join my team and succeed. Join here or find out more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment