Friday, July 27, 2012

Work at Home Business Opportunity

I am looking for 5 motivated men and women to join my scent team! Mia Bella Gourmet Candle offers an amazing business opportunity for anyone with a little motivation. This could simply be for extra monthly shopping money OR it could easily replace your full time income! LOTS of recognition and prizes, and an amazing upline to help guide you every step of the way! Only $39.95 to buy your starter kit and it includes product samples, training materials you will need and then you are on your way to getting PAID to do something you love! Contact me to learn about the Mia Bella business opportunity and see why so many people love Mia Bella Gourmet Candles. Email me at simplybellacandles@yahoo.com or visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment